ROG Chakram X
ROG Chakram X wireless RGB gaming mouse with next-gen 36,000 dpi ROG AimPoint optical sensor, 8000 Hz polling rate, low-latency tri-mode connectivity (RF 2.4 GHz / Bluetooth / wired), 11 programmable buttons, an analog joystick and hot-swappable micro switch sockets (mechanical / optical ).
• ROG AimPoint optical sensor: Next-gen 36,000 dpi gaming optical sensor with 8000 Hz polling rate for ultimate precision
• Tri-mode connectivity: Flexibility with wired USB, low-latency 2.4 GHz RF, plus a Bluetooth® mode to pair up to three devices.
• Programmable joystick: New detachable joystick available in different sizes for refined analog or digital linear controls
• More control at your fingertips: Seven buttons and four-way directional joystick offer a total of 11 programmable buttons for versatile hotkey functions
• Superb click feel: Pivoted button mechanism offers rapid response and a clean, tactile feel
• Instantaneous DPI adjustments: DPI On-the-Scroll enables effortless on-the-fly in-game adjustments
• Push-Fit Switch Socket II: Hot swap compatibility with 3-pin mechanical switches and 5-pin optical micro switches to vary click force and extend lifespan of the mouse
• Smooth and fast movement: ROG Paracord and 100% PTFE mouse feet
• Convenient charging: Charge up by cable or via wireless Qi to enjoy up to 114 hours of uninterrupted gameplay
• Effortless DIY customization: Screw-less magnetic buttons and cover, plus a customizable badge to easily switch up feel and looks
• NVIDIA®Reflex: Officially verified for NVIDIA Reflex Latency Analyzer to monitor mouse responsiveness