ROG Keris Wireless
Lightweight FPS wireless gaming mouse with tri-mode connectivity (wired / 2.4 GHz / Bluetooth), specially tuned ROG 16,000 dpi sensor, exclusive push-fit switch sockets, PBT polymer L/R keys, swappable side buttons, ROG Omni Mouse Feet, ROG paracord and Aura Sync RGB lighting
• Tri-mode connectivity with dual-wireless 2.4 GHz and Bluetooth LE, plus wired USB
• Specially tuned ROG 16,000 dpi, 400 ips optical sensor and 1000 Hz polling rate
• Optimized for FPS games, ergonomic design is based on input from esports pros
• ROG exclusive push-fit switch socket to a vary click force and extend the lifespan of the mouse
• ROG Micro Switches for consistent click force and 70-million-click lifespan
• Honeycomb inner structure results in a lightweight 79 gram design
• Up to 78 hours of battery life, or 56 hours with RGB lighting on
• Wired fast-charging feature provides up to 12 hours of play time on a 15-minute charge
Made for Pros
ROG Keris Wireless is a lightweight, 79-gram FPS wireless gaming mouse featuring tri-mode connectivity - wired, 2.4 GHz RF, or Bluetooth LE - and a specially tuned ROG 16,000 dpi sensor. It also features exclusive push-fit switch sockets with ROG Micro Switches, left and right PBT polymer buttons, swappable side buttons, ROG Omni Mouse feet, ROG Paracord and Aura Sync RGB lighting.
ROG Keris Wireless can be connected in one of three ways - via ultrafast 2.4 GHz, energy-efficient Bluetooth LE, or wired USB. Use 2.4 GHz wireless for gaming, and switch to Bluetooth LE for daily tasks.
Every strike is critical. At the heart of ROG Keris Wireless is an optical sensor that's been specially-tuned by ROG, giving you unerring accuracy and precision to take down the competition.
Rog Micro Switch
Keris Wireless features the new ROG Micro Switch with 70-million-click lifespan and a gold-plated electro-junction to improve durability and extend life. Strict ROG manufacturing standards ensure each individual switch is inspected and sorted, with both left and right switches paired to keep force deviation within +/- 5 gram-force for a consistent click feel.
Exclusive Push-Fit Switch Socket
Exclusive push-fit switch sockets make it easy to drop in new switches - so you can tailor operating force and feedback to preference, or replace worn or broken switches to extend lifespan.
Lightweight Internal Structure
An internal honeycomb-like structure provides structural support while keeping weight down to just 79 grams.
PBT L/R Button
The left and right PBT buttons have a durable nonslip surface that resists wear or shine, ensuring a consistent feel.
ROG Keris Wireless mouse includes the improved ROG paracord. Extremely flexible and lightweight, it's designed to minimize movement. The raised port design also provides space between the cable and tabletop or mousepad surface, minimizing cable drag and noise.
Rog Omni Mouse Feet
After a series of tests, the ROG design team determined that mouse feet and directionality affect glide more than size. The 100% Teflon (PTFE) mouse feet are rounded and 25% smoother than those found in other gaming mice to ensure an effortless glide across any surface.