Direct 6+2 Phases Digital VRM Solution with Low RDS(on) MOSFETs
Cleaner and more efficient power delivery to the CPU with better thermal performance ensure stability under high CPU frequencies and heavy loading.
• Digital PWM Controller to deliver appropriate voltage to the CPU.
• Direct 6+2 Phases Low RDS(on) MOSFETs without PWM Doublers, each power phase connects directly to the CPU.
• All-solid capacitors to improve transient response and minimize oscillation.
• 8-pin Solid Pin CPU Power Connector.
Smart Fan 6 contains several unique cooling features that ensure gaming PC maintain its performance while staying cool and quiet. Multiple fan headers can support PWM/DC fan and pump, and users can easily define each fan curve based on different temperature sensors across the board via intuitive user interface.
Dual PCIe 4.0/3.0 x4 M.2 Connectors
GIGABYTE Ultra Durable Motherboards are focused on delivering M.2 technology to enthusiasts who want to maximize their Systems’ potential.
* PCIe 4.0 support varies by processor installed, refer product spec for further details.
RGB Fusion 2.0
With B560 Motherboard, RGB Fusion 2.0 is even better with Addressable LEDs.* RGB Fusion 2.0 offers users the option to control onboard RGB and external RGB / Addressable LED light strips for their PC. Already feature filled with colors and patterns, RGB Fusion 2.0 on B560 Series Motherboards are now upgraded with Addressable LED support. With external Addressable LED strips*, where each LED is digitally addressable, users can experience even more patterns, styles, and illuminations.
With B560 Motherboard will support either 5v or 12v Addressable LED lighting strips and up to 300 LED lights. RGB Fusion 2.0 with Addressable LEDs comes with new patterns and various speed settings with more to come.
* Addressable LEDs are available only on select Motherboards, external LED Strips, Addressable LED Strips are not included with Motherboard purchase.
The BIOS is essential for users during initial setup to allow for the most optimal settings. With a new GUI and easier to use functionalities, GIGABYTE has been able to reinvent the BIOS to give users a better experience while setting up their new system. * Photos are for reference only. Product features may vary by model.